Fotona laser is a type of medical laser used for a variety of different skin procedures. It uses two different types of laser energy — neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd: YAG) and erbium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Er: YAG) — to target different layers of the skin.
The Nd: YAG laser can penetrate deep into the skin, making it ideal for treating wrinkles, acne scars, and other deep skin imperfections at Veritas Medical Aesthetics. The Er: YAG laser targets the surface of the skin, making it ideal for resurfacing the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fotona lasers are also sometimes used to treat skin cancer.
Is Fotona Laser Good?
When considering any cosmetic treatment, it is always a good idea to be sure of the treatment’s effectiveness and, of course, safety. Now, the Fotona laser is good because it is incredibly effective when it comes to delivering results that are desired by patients.
It is also considered to be a very safe treatment option when performed by a certified professional. Some of the other features that make Fotona laser good include;
- The ability to be used on all skin tones and types: It doesn’t really matter what your skin tone or type is. Fotona laser can be safely used on you.
- Minimal side effects: The side effects associated with the Fotona laser treatment are minimal compared to other cosmetic treatments such as surgery. The most common side effect is temporary redness and swelling of the treated area, which usually goes away within a few hours.
- The results are long-lasting: The results of the Fotona laser treatment are long-lasting, which is why this treatment is so popular. The results can last for years, depending on your skin type and the condition being treated.
- It comes with minimal downtimes: Unlike conventional cosmetic treatments, Fotona laser treatment comes with minimal downtimes. You can expect to see some redness and swelling immediately after the treatment, but this should go away within a few hours. You can usually resume your normal activities on the same day of the treatment.
- It is easy to customize to achieve varied expectations: The Fotona laser can be customized to achieve different results. The pulse duration, spot size, and fluence can all be adjusted to meet your specific needs and expectations.
- There is no scabbing or bleeding that is usually associated with some traditional laser resurfacing treatments: When the Fotona laser is used to treat wrinkles and fine lines, no scabbing or bleeding is usually associated with other cosmetic treatments such as surgery. This means you won’t have to worry about any visible scars or marks on your face.
All in all, the Fotona laser is an incredibly effective and safe cosmetic treatment option that comes with minimal side effects and downtime. If you are looking for a way to improve the appearance of your skin, then this may be the treatment for you. Be sure to consult a certified professional to see if the Fotona laser is right for you.
How long does Fotona Last?
When considering Fotona laser, you also want to know how long the results will last. This is particularly important if you are looking to treat wrinkles or fine lines.
If you’re worried about how long your Fotona laser treatment results will last, the answer is simple; Fotona usually lasts six months. This may seem like a short amount of time for some people, but for others, this may be just the right amount of time.
When you consider the benefits, the Fotona laser is definitely worth the investment. Picture this; if you were to go under the knife for a traditional facelift, you would be looking at a lot of pain, swelling, and bruising.
Not to mention, the recovery time for a traditional facelift can be quite long. And if you’re not happy with the results, you would have to go through the whole process again.
With the Fotona laser, there is very minimal pain, swelling, and bruising. The recovery time is also relatively short. And if you’re unhappy with the results, you can always go back for another treatment.
So, if you’re looking for a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your skin, the Fotona laser is definitely worth considering. Just be sure to consult with a certified professional to see if this treatment is right for you.
Even though Fotona laser is safe, it’s important to keep in mind that the results of your Fotona laser treatment will depend on several factors, including;
- The condition being treated
- Your skin type
- The severity of the condition
- The number of treatments you receive and
- Your lifestyle
If you have any questions or concerns about the Fotona laser, be sure to consult with a certified professional. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
What is the Cost of Fotona?
As you probably know, the cost of a Fotona laser can vary depending on several factors. But what you may not know is that the cost of Fotona can actually be quite affordable.
Here is a simple breakdown of the cost of Fotona in Singapore. For a Standard Fotona 4D treatment for the face, you will need to pay about $600 for each treatment.
The sessions don’t take too much time, usually about 1 hour. In most cases, you will need three treatments to get the best results. If you want a Special Eyelid Laser procedure, you can expect to pay just around $500 for each treatment.
Note that cosmetic treatments aren’t usually covered by insurance since they’re considered elective procedures. However, some health insurance plans may cover a portion of the cost if Fotona laser is being used for medical reasons.
If you’re looking to get the best deals on Fotona laser in Singapore, you may consider working with clinics offering package deals. For example, you may be able to get a package deal for 3 Standard Fotona 4D treatments for the face for a discounted price of just $1500.
The Fotona laser is a preferable choice for many people because it is non-invasive, has a shorter recovery period, and is much less expensive than other traditional treatments. If you’re considering getting a Fotona laser in Singapore, though, consult with a certified professional.
At Veritas Medical Aesthetics, we offer a variety of different laser treatments, including Fotona laser. We also offer package deals that can help you save money on your treatment.
Please contact us today if you’re interested in learning more about our laser treatments or package deals. Call: +65 6283 3885.
Veritas Clinic Singapore – FUE Hair Transplant | Acne Scar Removal | Tattoo Removal
13 Stamford Rd, B2-35 Capitol Singapore, Singapore 178905
+65 8129 9789