There’s nothing better than Cross Drilled Rotors brake pads to ensure the safety of vehicles. In fact, one of the best ways to safeguard your vehicles from getting involved in road accidents due to reckless drivers on roads is installing such brake pads for optimal performance. But the main question that remains is how to find out if a car requires a new braking system. If you too have been thinking about the same, then we have the answers.
Indications that You Need to Replace the Braking pads of Your Car With a New One
- Your car doesn’t offer the same smooth journey that it used to.
- You feel a lot of vibration while driving the car.
- The brake pedal doesn’t feel the right amount of hard anymore. It feels loose.
- The car skids to one side and there’s a weird screeching noise that the tires make every time you pull the brakes.
- The engine keeps getting heated.
That said, let’s now take you through 2 amazing braking kits that are absolutely worth every single penny that you spend. Have a look!
- Black XD Braking Kit
This braking kit is specifically designed for heavy muscle vehicles like racing cars and Mercedes. So, if your car runs like a dream, what it needs is this braking kit to ensure your safety. The reasons that this braking kit is excessively safe for such high speed cars are as follows.
- The braking pads in the brake caliper are anti-corrosive and extremely sensitive to friction and speed. As a result, the car comes to a full stop as soon as the brakes are applied.
- The shims of the rotors are designed to offer maximum heat dissipation. Their purpose is also to offer noise dampening so that the tires don’t produce a screeching noise.
- G3000 Braking kit
Not every car is a race car. Hence, the requirements differ largely. If your car is for everyday use, then the G3000 braking kit is a better choice.
- The rotors have mill balanced edges to not just produce proper friction but also keep the car evenly balanced.
- The semi-metallic brake pads are rust proof. Also, they are excellent in terms of heat dissipation.
- The rotors are designed to minimize any amount of vibration and noise during the journey and while the brakes are applied.
All in all, an ideal braking kit depends upon the type of car that you have. Do keep all these factors in mind while replacing your old braking pads with a new one.