What’s new at Third Space
- Yoga + Charity: Sunday, 10/11 at 3:00 p.m. Help raise money for Diabetes. Join our friend Abe Saffer for some Sunday afternoon yoga; all proceeds will go directly to the American Diabetes Association. Suggested donation of $20 or more; make your donation online here and put YOGA in the comments.
- A workshop to clarify your dreams & desires: Desire Map + Detox Deadlines, Saturday, 10/10 at 1:00 p.m. Join Life Coach Jess Lyons to explore your deep inner knowledge of how you want to feel from day-to-day, detox your relationship to goal-setting, and develop a heart based system for declaring intentions. Fee: $35. Register online here.
- Yoga + Acupuncture: Sunday, 10/25 at 5:30 p.m. Beat the Sunday blues and ease into your week with this Restorative yoga class followed by a couple relaxation-inducing acupuncture points in the ears during Savasana.Fee: $25 Register online here. Pay in person upon arrival.
- NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: $30 for 30 days! Yoga students new to Third Space Wellness pay an intro rate of $30 for 30 days of unlimited regular yoga classes. Come on in and get to know us!
- Every Sunday at 9:30 a.m.: Silver Spring Running Club! Meet you at the corner of Wayne Avenue and Sligo Creek Parkway for a 2-4 mile run/walk! Here’s why you should join us!
- YOGA YOGA YOGA. See the schedule here. Apply for our new yoga buddy program Yoga Buddy Program!
- Not sure why we call ourselves Third Space Wellness? Read about it here.
- Sign up for our newsletter! Find out about events and special offers, get wellness tips and stay up-to-date with our progress.
Click here to register for any of these upcoming offerings now!