Designing your shirt and wearing it has a different charm than buying a ready-made piece. Customizing a shirt can give you the right fit and style. Moreover, using your favorite material to produce a shirt can add extra comfort to your outfit.
You can add new designs or even logos if you want to make it for your company employees. In this case, a cloth manufacturing factory can cost-effectively deliver your needs. Similarly, if you want your pants tailored by professionals, you can give them to the pants factory.
When Do You Need To Order Your Shirts In A Factory?
There can be several reasons for you to order to produce a shirt (ผลิตเสื้อเชิ้ต, which is the term in Thai). Some of the most common reasons are:
- A company that sells shirts will need a shirt manufacturer to deliver the bulk order.
- A company or agency wanting to create their jersey or uniform.
- A sports team or club having more than one order for producing shirts.
- An individual who wants to add their designs or graphics on the t-shirt.
- A group of people ordering printed shirts for a special occasion.
- It is more cost-effective than buying a bulk number of ready-made shirts.
- Choice of fabric and customizable design is available.
These are some of the reasons to choose a shirt or pants factory to place your order. But there are some things to look to know if it is a good quality shirt. Check out the following tips to know-how:
- Measurements: If the measurement is not right, the shirt will never come out as you expected. Rather than giving an old shirt as a sample, make sure you give the right measurements to produce a shirt.
- Sewing Flaws: After delivering, thoroughly check the sews. If there are any flaws, return them or remake them. Sewing flaws can make your shirts not long-lasting.
- Fabric: Make sure to choose a fabric that is comfortable, lightweight, and does not bleed any color.
Apart from these, you can also check the manufacturing factory’s reliability by noticing some key traits. Those are:
- Instant price check facility
- No hidden cost
- Faulty-proof and exchange are available.
- Verified work
- Online presence and status check.
- Good reviews from previous customers.
Noticing these factors can build trust in the shirts or pants factory (โรงงานกางเกง, term in Thai).