Pellet therapy is the process of inserting small pellets of hormones under the skin. It is a type of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Pellet therapy is used for managing symptoms of menopause. It also reduces body fats and prevents hormonal imbalances. Pellet therapy uplifts your hormonal levels and helps with menopause symptoms like vaginal dryness, night sweats, and hot flashes.
Make an appointment with your doctor and talk about your symptoms and conditions. If your doctor determines that you need pellet therapy, they will give pellet dosages. Contact Pallet Therapy San Antonio, where you can be guided by the best medical team that specializes in menopause treatment.
Causes of menopause
- Menopause is a natural process where the reproductive hormones usually decline and produce less estrogen and progesterone by the ovaries.
- The process usually occurs when women reach their late 30s or early 40s, and the process is completed by age 55.
- It causes symptoms like mood changes, absence of periods or irregular periods, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, vaginal dryness, weight gain, etc.
Advantages of pellet therapy
- It gives instant relief from night sweats, hot flashes, or any other menopause symptoms.
- It controls hormonal levels and alleviates migraines, headaches, anxiety, stress, or depression.
- It also helps to improve bone density because of estrogen replacement.
- It helps to speed up metabolism.
Disadvantages of pellet therapy
- It is more expensive than any other hormone replacement therapy.
- If the given dosages are not monitored properly, you might have a high risk of complications.
- Due to negative side effects, you may experience headaches, acne, anxiety, and weight gain.
- To insert pellets of hormones, you need to undergo some minor surgical procedures, which may increase the risk of infection and bleeding.
Tips to manage pellet therapy for menopause
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and go for regular checkups. If you experience any side effects or symptoms, then report them to your doctor immediately.
- Pellet therapy can increase the risk of breast cancer and heart attack, so maintain your health by exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet.
- Within a few days, side effects like swelling and bruising around the insertion area will disappear independently.
- Maintain a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and practice stress relief techniques to complement the benefits of pellet therapy.
Pellet therapy for menopause will give instant relief to women who are suffering from menopause symptoms. However, this therapy may not be suitable for everyone. It is important to consult with a medical professional who has specialized in menopause treatments to get the best outcome for managing menopause.
If you think you need pellet therapy, contact an expert today!