Our face is the first thing that anyone sees when we meet or interact with another individual. This makes our face one of the most prominent features we have! But just like our face, our teeth and smile are also an integral part of our features. Dental irregularities can become worse over time if they aren’t tended to promptly. Oral and dental hygiene also contribute greatly to our overall health, which is why it’s a big no-no to avoid tending to your dental irregularities immediately. Read on to know how flexible dentures can enhance your smile and give you back your confidence, and also look aesthetically pleasing – all at the same time!
What are Flexible Dentures?
Flexible nylon dentures are a great option for people who want a metal-free denture with translucent clasps that are hooked onto the framework. These dentures are suitable for those who don’t want their clasps to show when they talk or smile. Flexible dentures are designed to fit in and create an unusually natural-looking grin. They are not just exceedingly thin, but also lightweight.
One of the key benefits of flexible nylon dentures is that they have no visible clasps, making them aesthetically pleasing due to their gum-like appearance and colour. Flexible nylon dentures are extremely ideal for patients who are conscious of clasps showing when they are either talking or smiling.
Benefits of Using Flexible Dentures
- Invisible clasps and are metal-free
- Extremely flexible and thin
- Aesthetically pleasing and has a natural gum-like appearance/colour
- Robust and long-lasting
- Unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
- Easy to use and clean after every use
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear for long hours
- Covered in many insurance plans
- Enhances your smile and fixes any teeth gaps and missing teeth
Signs That Indicate You May Need Flexible Dentures
- If you frequently avoid visiting the dentist every six months for a prolonged time
- If your gums are always swollen, tender or bleed frequently
- If your teeth are loose, chipped or shifting (creating a teeth gap)
- If you are already missing a couple of teeth
- If you experience trouble and discomfort frequently while you are eating your favourite foods
- If you are insecure about how your smile looks aesthetically
How Much Do Flexible Dentures Cost?
Flexible dentures costs are completely dependent on the severity of your dental irregularities and the type of work you may require to enhance your smile. You can find out more information by booking a consultation with complete dentures.
Make Your Smile Complete With a Flexible Denture
It is always best to do your research and find out the best option for your smile. Many people prefer flexible dentures because of the comfort they provide. If you’re thinking about getting flexible dentures, then it’s a good idea to seek advice from a certified dentist and ensure you get the most ideal dentures for your smile to be complete and charming. If you want more insight on flexible dentures and more, then visit complete dentures or our FAQ page which we’ve curated especially for you to resolve some of your denture queries such as dentures cost and much more.