When you come here, we want you to experience how perfect you already are, to easily meet other brilliant minds and friendly faces, and to leave empowered about your well-being.
Paperwork for your first visit
Acupuncture in one-on-one and group-style sessions are available. Chinese herbal medicine appointments are also available in one-on-one settings, as stand alone appointments, or in conjunction with acupuncture. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs can support you with treatment and prevention of a variety of health concerns, including:
- Pain (acute/chronic)
- Depression and anxiety
- Sleep issues
- Symptoms resulting from stress (headaches, tension, fatigue, hypertension, etc.)
- Women’s and men’s sexual and reproductive health
- Living with cancer
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, nervous system, liver, and urinary/renal health
- Dependencies and addictions
- Any other areas of concern, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual
Our approach includes comprehensive assessment of you in entirety – what symptoms you have, how your body and organ systems are working, your medical history, how you spend your days, what you love to do, and what’s in your way of being in optimum health. All of this informs a treatment plan and recommendations that will support you in improving your wellbeing.
We gladly accept insurance for acupuncture. Check with your insurance provider to learn about coverage for acupuncture with your plan. We are in-network providers with CareFirst, Cigna, Aetna and United. If you are covered by a different insurance carrier you may be eligible for out-of-network coverage. Fill out and return this Insurance Verification Form to have us check your benefits and co-pay.
If you have insurance coverage for acupuncture, your co-pay is due at the time of service.
If you do not have insurance coverage for acupuncture, our time of service discount fees are:
- Acupuncture and/or Chinese herbal medicine initial appointment: $139 (a 90-minute session)
- Acupuncture and/or Chinese herbal medicine follow-up appointments: $89 (up to 60-minutes)
- Memberships: When you purchase your services in bulk, you save even more!
- Group sessions: Priced per event; see below for wellness events.
We charge an administrative fee of $25 for more than one copy of your records annually, to include copying, postage, and sending records to insurance companies, legal firms, or other medical facilities.
Have questions about acupuncture? Visit our FAQ section to find out more.
Your massage session will be tailored to suit your specific needs whether you are coming in for a bit of R&R or to support the healing of a chronic condition. Our approach is to partner with our clients so that your session can address any injury recovery, postural alignment needs, and stress management support to support you in thriving. Our licensed massage therapists are highly trained to provide the following massage therapies:
- Regular Massage combining Deep Tissue and Swedish Techniques
- Myofascial Massage
- Pre- and Post-Natal Massage
- Thai-style Floor Massage
- Reiki Massage
- Open Healing Bodywork Session
- 90-minute massage: $139
- 60-minute massage: $89
Your nutrition appointment will include a review of your intake form along with an interview, a review of your current medications and supplements (if applicable), any relevant blood work, a brief physical assessment, and an assessment of your diet. You will receive recommendations at the end of each appointment that are tailor-made to fit your goals.
Nutrition recommendations can support you with a variety of health concerns, including:
- Weight loss
- Digestive discomfort (GERD, acid reflux, burping, belching, bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea)
- Inflammation and pain
- Sleep issues
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune conditions
- Metabolic syndrome
Our nutrition philosophy is that your needs for nutrition are as unique as you are. Your goals, preferences and our assessment are all a part of ensuring that your appointments and personalized recommendations support both your overall wellbeing, and a healthy and happy relationship with food.
- Nutrition initial appointment: $139 (a 90-minute session)
- Nutrition follow-up appointment: $89 (a 60-minute session)
Have questions about nutrition? Visit our FAQ section to find out more.
We redefine ‘work-life balance’ by bringing the balance to you. We provide an array of services for employees – including acupuncture, yoga, meditation, mindful self-awareness, and leadership workshops – to reduce anxiety and burnout, improve performance and quality of work, and enhance the sense of community amongst coworkers.
We also customize ‘wellness experiences’, combining acupuncture, yoga, and other wellness practices in a group setting, perfect for residential buildings, social gatherings, birthday parties, wedding parties, pop-up events, VIP social events, golf outings, and more.
Want to know more? Email us at info [at] thirdspacewellness [dot] com to request a proposal for your workplace.
Workplace Wellness & Event Fees
Workplace Wellness & Event services and packages include customized pricing.
Your Feng Shui consultation will be customized to your specific space and your unique Chinese Astrological birth chart. We analyze the geographical orientation of your space and how interior and/or exterior features can be arranged so that you feel at home and at peace. You’ll come away with specific recommendations to maximize the functionality and flow of your space, which may include optional color choices, arrangements of furniture, decor, appliances & fixtures, and the best use of each room or area. Feng Shui can be highly beneficial for:
- Deciding which property to buy or rent
- Settling into a new space (even if it’s been two years!)
- Refreshing a space after someone you lived with is no longer there
- Deciding how to redecorate, renovate, or reorganize a space
- Finding furniture or artwork that “feels like you”
- Choosing paint colors
- Space clearing
- Arranging the bedroom to optimize sleep
- Finding the right place to put practical objects or meaningful pieces
Want to know more? Email us at info [at] thirdspacewellness [dot] com to inquire about whether a Feng Shui consultation will be helpful for your space needs. When booking, please schedule an appointment in advance to allow at least 48-72 hours for Joy to connect with you about all the preparatory work she will do and to collect your address, birth date, time, and location.
Feng Shui Fees
- Initial consult: $489 (up to 4 hours, in-home visit)
- Follow-up consult: $139 (90-minutes, in-person or via phone)
We believe that you are the best expert on you, and our job as health care professionals is to partner with you, and with each other, to help you reconnect with your inner expert so that you can heal and thrive. In today’s world we may see many different practitioners to help us take care of ourselves – physicians, alternative medicine providers, yoga teachers, and more. Unfortunately the people who we seek out to help us aren’t usually available to collaborate with each other in order to help you best.
Roundtable Wellness Fees
- Vary based on the team we’re constructing for you and the length of and number of visits.
Paperwork for your first visit
Please download, complete, and bring the following forms with you prior to your first visit with us. Follow the listing below to find the right set of documents needed. Click any of the links to download the item directly to your computer.
Consent to Services (PDF)
HIPAA Notice (PDF: Do Not Sign)
Receipt of HIPAA (PDF)
Have other questions?